Wanting to beat the shit out of my head makes no sense to me but it’s what I want to do.
Seriously just let me know I’ll go jump off a bridge. I don’t care.
All you do is blow me off and I don’t even know what to do with you anymore. Everyone says to just forget about you, but i can’t. I want to see the best in you but you’re making this hard for me and not making me want to try. Why is it fair that I put in so much effort and you hardly do a thing. I want you in my life so badly but you’ve replaced me. That’s just it you’ve replaced me and i no longer feel like i fit in your life. I’m sorry if i’m a bother at this point, i just won’t give up.
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
I just want to disappear for a while. I want to just be myself and not feel the need to prove myself to everyone around me. I constantly feel judged on every aspect of myself: clothes, hair, car, job and even to the way I speak and how my voice sounds. I just want to stay off social media for a bit. just want to take time for myself
Have sex. Have dirty, raunchy sex. Have sex in the bed, on the counter, in the car, in the bathroom. Have it everywhere. Have passionate love making sex. Fuck. Go slow. Gaze into their eyes. Learn every curve and bump on their body. Learn what makes them quiver. Learn what makes them cum the hardest. Feel their body and fall back in love with them. Just have sex.